Saturday, September 8, 2007

Wrotomgs 000

Wrotomgs.

A while back I decided I needed to work on my writing. Not my handwriting, though that needs alot of work, but like my writing. Artists should be able to express themselves in speech and writing besides the obvious visual means of expression. I am so out of practice, I need to work on my writing.

So I created a folder to make myself do some writing. Often times when I make up projects, and I make up alot of projects, I will create a folder on my PC to house the project in. It's suppose to try to make me do something with the project. So I created a folder for my project idea of working on my writings. But when I was typing the name of the folder, which I had intended to be the imaginative title of "writings" I didn't pay attention and went typo crazy and it came out "wrotomgs". I started to correct it but something about "wrotomgs" appealed to me. I don't know why. That's how this project became titled wrotomgs. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: