Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Dro: Self As Teen.. Teddy Bear


Dro: Self As Teen.. Teddy Bear
Originally uploaded by stephro
So I came across some deal online where someone was challenging people to draw themselves as teenagers. I think this is the url to it...

http://davario.livejournal.com/30861.html

..so anyways.. I don't know why I decided to draw something like it. Though I decided to portray myself as a teddy bear. Why not? I use to represent myself as a teddy bear around that time through early college. Anyways, thought I'd post it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love this picture of you
as a colorful bear
such wonderful colors
alight everywhere.

imagining my friend Pedro
as just a wee cub,
Texas Teddy i'll call you
with this new name i thee dub.

peace friendo....always a pleasure
can't wait to see some religious artwork of yours......pass it by your mom first.
bluebuddah