Thursday, July 24, 2008

It Felt Bad


Dro: Shingles 07/24/08
Originally uploaded by stephro
So I am recovering from having Shingles... ON MY FACE. It was not fun. My right eye got all swollen. It felt like someone was driving spikes into my face and my head. Not fun. The swelling is all gone, and the blisters are on their way out, but until they're gone I'm still stuck "under house arrest" so to speak, because being out in the general public (ie going out to eat, going to the movies, etc) I put children and adults who haven't had chicken pox in danger of getting chicken pox. Not fun. So I wanted to vent with some doodling. Lovely no? And yes the swelling is exagerrated, though it was pretty bad around my eye and eyebrow. Ah.. yeah. All should find ways to reduce the stress in their lives. Stress put this on me. Avoid stress!

No comments: